The Assessment Panels will evaluate the research reports with professionalism and scholarship. The following set of selection criteria will be rigorously applied.
1. Relevance to subject matter
2. Originality in the choice of subject for investigation and/or choice of techniques
3. Creativity in problem solving and methodology
4. Rigour in scientific deliberation
5. Potential impact on subject matter
6. Thoroughness of literature review
7. Scholarship and clarity of written report and oral presentation
Research projects will be subjected to initial screening, then anonymous referee evaluation, and finally oral defense.
There are three stages of assessment.
1. First Stage : Initial Screening
2. Second Stage : Referee Assessment
3. Third Stage : Oral Defense
- YHSA(Asia) awardees will receive strong recommendation for CUHK Maths Enrichment Programme.
- YHSA(Asia) listed as exceptional achievement that merits admission in CUHK Economics.
- Very positive feedbacks on YHSA(Asia) have been received from HKU Faculty of Science and CityU Computer Science.
- 2020 Maths Gold Prize awardee accepted for highly competitive 2021 RSI programme collaboratively sponsored with MIT.
- Registration CLOSED.